Darren Harris is the most capped England blind footballer with 162 appearances in which he won 10 World and European medals, scored 34 goals and captained his team on 35 occasions.
Playing blind football enables you to:
• build trust between team members
• improve verbal communication
• practise active listening
• create novel ways of problem solving
• make activities more memorable – for the right reasons.
What clients say:
“The practical was great fun and got everyone engaging and enjoying themselves. It really set us up for the rest of the event.”
Help for Heroes